Have the best life out there by knowing the Nissan brand. Learn all you can when you read about it here at AutoTech India. The facts about Nissan car brand that you need to know are the following:
1. The Nissan brand is the third largest selling automobile brand in the entire world. In fact, it’s the third largest selling automobile brand in Japan too.
2. Since its creation in 1951, Nissan has sold over 13 million vehicles and has continuously been among the top 10 automobile brands.
3. Nissan currently has over 50 different models to choose from including sedans, coupes, minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks and vans.
4. All Nissans are designed and engineered in Japan with thousands of parts being made in more than 20 different countries.
5. The Nissan car brand is sold in more than 90 countries and territories on six different continents.
6. The Nissan car brand has a rich and exciting history that dates back to its creation in
7. When you drive a Nissan, you never have to worry about maintenance or repair because they all come with a 100% warranty.
8. When you drive a Nissan, you’ll always get the best gas mileage because all Nissans come standard with an advanced fuel-saving technology called V-Teck.
9. The Nissan badge is recognized throughout the entire world and represents reliability and trust.
10. Nissan is one of the world’s largest producers of automobiles and light trucks. It has a wide range of models which include sedans, coupes, convertibles, minivans, passenger vans, sport utility vehicles (SUVs), pickup trucks and pickups. Nissan’s product line-up is among the most competitive in the world. This makes it very difficult for any new carmaker to enter the market and even more difficult for existing players to remain there. Nissan produces approximately 10 million cars and trucks per year and has approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. Nissan is located at 9989 Chatsworth Avenue, Chino, California
Nissan’s been around for nearly a century but, they’re still going strong today. They are currently one of the world’s largest automakers and they sell more vehicles than any other automaker. They are known for making reliable cars and trucks and have an enviable reputation for building long-lasting vehicles. When you drive a Nissan, you can be assured that you are driving a quality product.
And, their products aren’t only sold in the United States. You can find Nissans in over 100 countries around the world. So, no matter where you drive or live, there’s sure to be a Nissan dealer near you. In fact, there are 76 different countries around the world where you can buy a new Nissan vehicle. Check out this list:
You can also buy used Nissan vehicles from almost anywhere in the world. That’s because there are so many of them on the market. And, since they are such an established brand, you don’t have to worry about buying a clunker. Most dealers will provide a free CARFAX report on any used car you are thinking about buying.
One last thing: Did you know that many of the cars that are sold under the Mitsubishi and Lada brands are actually built by the NUMMI plant in California?